Some evenings I can’t fall asleep. I blame it on the fact that my better half is gone. So what to do when I toss and turn in my bed? I pull out my computer and create a baby mood board (isn’t that what most people do?) 😉
I was thinking of a room in soothing gray/blues and light pink along with sweet little “critters”. Perhaps if I had counted enough of the “rocking sheep” I would have fallen asleep. Yeah, probably not. Is there anything more soothing than thinking of a sweet baby sleeping? I don’t believe so.
I picture sweet dreams in this room with many dreams jam packed with clever animals, like in the movie Sleeping Beauty where she sings Once Upon a Dream. 🙂
What do you when you can’t sleep? Do you count sheep? Read? Toss and turn?
1) White Pendant – Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
2) Animal Prints – Animal Print Shop
3) Tassles – Confetti System
4) Antlers – OhAlbatross (Etsy)
5) Wood Tray (with deer) – OhAlbatross (Etsy)
6) Papercut Botanical – Skinny Laminx
7) Dear Wearing Gym Socks – Art.com
8) Pigeon Light – Design Delicatessen
9) Jenny Lind Crib – Overstock
10) Pink Check Crib Sheets – Dwell Studio
11) Black & Pink Floral Fabric for Curtains – Ikea
12) Red Rattan Mirror – One Kings Lane
13) Soft Sculpture Giraffe – OhAlbatross (Etsy)
14) Vintage Alarm Clock – Cute Old Things (Etsy)
15) Rocking Sheep – Smallable
16) Pink Dresser – The Lacy Peacock (Etsy)
17) Cowhide Rug – Ikea
18) Leaves Pillow – Skinny Laminx
19) Pink Tufted Chair – Anthropologie
20) Brass floor lamp – TheWits (Etsy)